The following instructions are to add a logo to communication templates. Complete the instructions for Add a Logo before completing these instructions. Note: The pdf version of communication templates support logo file types for GIF and PNG; JPEG files do not display after the letter is saved.
- Access Admin > Communication Templates > Patient Letters > open a Patient Letter template.
- Click the link for Available Fields to expand the menu of options.
- Click the link for Location.
- Drag and drop the word Logo from the right column to the location within the letter you want the logo to display. Note: We recommend you click 'Preview' to ensure the logo is placed as you would like it to display.
- Click 'Save and Close.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.