The following instructions are to add and remove clinical findings for family medical history for an encounter for one specific patient. The changes affect the current encounter being updated, all future encounters, and all historical encounters.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Exam History > open the encounter > Family Medical Hx screen.
- To remove a clinical finding, click the X icon of the line item.
- To add a clinical finding, click the + icon.
- Click the search icon.
- In the Select SNOMED Code modal, input search criteria and click 'Search.'
- Select the line item for the appropriate code.
- Complete the Family Medical Hx screen.
- Click 'Save.'
- Click the Prev or Next button to ensure the changes are saved.