RevolutionEHR may encounter situations within Auto-Posting that create a payment error. If this occurs the user will be notified in the following ways:
- In the Receive Payments screen, access the Notes tab. See Example
- Hover your cursor over the Description for a detailed message.
- Access the invoice to correct the information noted in the message.
- Return to the Receive Payments screen to complete the payment.
- Click '+ Add Invoices.'
- In the Select Invoices modal, complete a search and select the invoice.
- Complete the payment.
Claim ID Not Found
If a claim ID cannot be located within the system, a Task is created and assigned to employee(s) with a System Admin user role.
If the payment cannot be processed, a Task is and assigned to the employee(s) with a System Admin user role.
RevolutionEHR creates one Task with all secondary payer information for the invoices from the payment. The Task is assigned to the employee(s) with a System Admin user role. Practices will follow their processes to create the invoice(s) necessary for the secondary payer.