There are two ways to find a list of all patients with a credit balance.
Our first recommendation is to utilize the credit report. This report provides all active patients with a credit greater than $0.00. The credit can be from an invoice or from the account summary.
- Access Reports > Patients > Patient Search.
- Click the + icon.
- Select Import Report.
- In the Import Queries modal, highlight the "Patients with credit" report with a single click.
- Click 'Import.'
- Click the Run Report icon . Note: The report displays at the bottom of the screen.
The following instructions produce a list of all invoices. When you sort the list, all negative balance invoices can be viewed.
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- In the search fields, select the appropriate Location, select Active as the Status, select All for the Approval.
- In the Payer Type field, select the appropriate option.
- Click 'Search.'
- Click the Balance column header in the results grid. This action sorts the invoices from lowest to highest, thus, your negative invoices are listed at the top of the column.