If the patient has an expired prescription that exists in RevolutionEHR, you can use the "Refill" button to create a new Rx that contains all of the information populated for the expired Rx. The information within the expired Rx cannot be edited for a refill.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Rx.
- Click the checkbox beside "Show All."
- Highlight the expired Rx.
- Click 'Refill.' A new Rx opens.
- Change the expiration date. Note: If you miss this step, the system will create a duplicate expired Rx.
- Click 'Update.'