When files are downloaded from RevolutionEHR, it is important that you remove those files from your local Downloads folder to ensure that no PHI is stored locally on your computer.
To delete files from your Downloads folder:
- Locate your download folder.
- On your PC open "File Explorer." You can either search for "File Explorer" or simply click on the "File Explorer" icon located in your tray.
- Once File Explorer is open, select the Downloads folder from the left-hand column.
- From the Downloads folder, you may individually select files, select multiple files, or select all files.
- To select multiple files, hold the control key as you select each file.
- To select all files, click the file at the top of the window and then scroll down and hold the Shift key while clicking the last file of the group you wish to delete.
- Once your files are selected, right-click on the highlighted area and select Delete from the menu.