The Tasks module allows the user the ability to create and manage action items (i.e. to-do list). Tasks can have assigned categories and due dates that further assist in the management process.
Additional features of Tasks:
- A user can assign a task to themselves, individual employees, or a group of employees by designating a user role.
- Tasks have different priority settings.
- Notifications can be sent to the creator of the task when it has been updated and/or completed.
The Messages module allows the user to communicate with other employees of the practice and with patients that have access to RevolutionPHR.
Additional features of Messages:
- Messages have different priority settings.
- An attachment option is available.
- Folders can be created to save Messages.