The alignment for printing the HCFA is based on the settings available for the practice’s printer. There is no setting within RevolutionEHR that will adjust the printer alignment.
Tips for Alignment
- Uncheck the option for Fit to Page.
- Adjust the setting for Scale. Note: For most printers, 95% to 103% is helpful.
- Download the form and open with Adobe Reader. There are usually additional settings that can be helpful for aligning the print. Note: Try the suggestions noted above.
- Open and print the document using a different browser.
- Review the printer for alignment settings and adjust.