Once live with RevIntake Premium Registration, patient reported data populates within RevolutionEHR as detailed below.
Additionally, you may use the RevIntake Dashboard to view registration status, completed patient registration forms, and resend reminders.
The Interview Icon displays the patient's registration progress for appointment types configured for RevIntake.
Patient reported/updated demographics updates automatically in RevolutionEHR. Optional: Set up the ability to notify users if a patient updates demographic information.
- In Admin > General > Location > open a location > PHR settings > Existing Patient Update.
- Select users to be notified via task.
- See Example
Insurance, Medications, and Allergies
RevIntake patient reported data will display in rows highlighted in yellow, allowing you to update the patient's chart through reconciliation when new data is present.
Accept or Decline patient reported data as appropriate; Medication and Allergy tables include the ability to bulk accept or decline.
- Patient Reported Insurance See Example
- Patient Reported Medications See Example
- Patient Reported Allergies See Example
Patient RFV, HPI, ROS, PFSH
Automatically displays the patients’ responses in the fields on the screen. For reference, an information banner displays all of the data changes.
- RFV and HPI automatically display the patients’ response when the encounter is associated to a RevIntake registration.
- ROS and PFSH patient reported data displays highlighted in yellow.
- RFV See Example
- HPI See Example
- ROS See Example
- PFSH Note: Confirm this screen has been enabled under Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > Patients > PFSH. See Example
RevIntake Printable PDF
A printable PDF version is available in Interview History, See Example, along with a link to the assigned encounter. See Example Note: Some patient reported data will only be available in the PDF. Please see the attached document below which highlights these areas.