The Reports module provides the ability to search for encounters that have not been assigned to a provider.
- Access Reports > Schedule > Encounters.
- Complete the search criteria:
- Location: Select a practice location or do not change this field.
- Providers: Do not select search criteria.
- Employee: Do not select search criteria.
- Encounter Date: Input a date range.
- Status: Select In Progress.
- Signed Status: Select Not Signed.
- Click 'Search.' Note: If a provider is not listed in the results grid, this indicates a provider was not assigned to the encounter. We recommend you discuss this situation with your office manager to ensure a provider is intentionally not assigned to the encounter (e.g., prep encounters, optical encounters).