The following instructions are to add a task within a patient's file.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient.
- Click 'Add Task.' See Example
- In the Create Task modal, complete the required fields.
- Category: See Task Categories for instructions on how to add categories.
- Notify on Completion: Check the box if you want the system to automatically inform you when the task has been marked as completed.
- Notify on Update: Check the box if you want the system to automatically inform you when the task has been updated.
- Assigned To: Access the dropdown menu to select specific user role(s) or check the box beside specific employees. If multiple employees are selected, the task is sent with all employees' names displayed. The assignees can see who the task is assigned to until one person accepts the task. Once it has been accepted, the other employees will no longer see the task.
- Require all assignees to complete this task: Check the box to require all employees that receive the task to complete the task. When the employee receives the task, it does not display all employees' names that need to complete the task.
- Click 'Save and Close' or 'Save.'