PDF files can be viewed within RevolutionEHR without the additional step of downloading the file. The preview icon is available within the screens that support PDF files (with only a couple of screen exceptions). The following areas of the system have the PDF viewer functionality:
- Consents, Note: The preview icon is not available on this screen, select View File to open the PDF in the viewer.
- External Data
- Referrals, Note: Single-click the PDF and click the Preview button.
- Orders - Medical > Interpretation and Report
- Orders - Optical > Documents & Images
- EMR > Tests > File Upload
- Data Configuration > Care Plans > Care Plan Items > Education associated with a file.
- Documents and Forms
- Office Policies
- Patient Education
- Other Documents
- Consent Forms
PDF Viewer Functionality
The PDF viewer provides a tool bar that have common function icons. Hover your cursor over the icon to view a tool tip description of the icon. See Example