Encounter data can be pulled forward from a prior encounter to the current encounter.
Data is pulled forward from the following screens as the default for the feature: RFV, HPI, ROS, PFSH, Orientation/Mood, Related Conditions, Interview Screens, Test screens, Assessment, Plan, Comments, MDM, Check-Out Tasks.
- Data pulled forward does not include: Contact Lens Trials, Coding, Billing, Final Check-Out.
- Access to this feature is controlled through employee user roles. See Pull Forward Encounter - Setup User Role Access.
- Access the following instructions to exclude a screen from Pull Forward. Pull Forward - Exclude a Screen.
- Access the following instructions to exclude a test from Pull Forward. Pull Forward - Exclude a Test.
- Open a patient's encounter.
- Click 'Pull Forward.' See Example
- In the Select Encounter modal, click on the line item for the appropriate encounter.
- Today's Diagnosis: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a diagnosis and the diagnosis was set to display in the Today's Diagnosis grid, that diagnosis displays an indicator that the trigger was removed in the Auto-Dx column.
- Today's Findings: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a diagnosis, that diagnosis should be removed from the table.
- Service Trigger: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a service and that service is:
- Assigned to an invoice: There will be an indicator that the trigger was removed in the second column in the Performed Services grid.
- NOT assigned to an invoice: The service will be removed from the Performed Services grid.