The following instructions are to pull forward an encounter.
Data pulled forward includes: RFV, HPI, ROS, PFSH, Orientation/Mood, Related Conditions, Interview Screens, Test screens, Assessment, Plan, Comments, MDM, Check-Out Tasks.
Data pulled forward does not include: Contact Lens Trials, Coding, Billing, Final Check-Out.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open the user role.
- In the Access Permissions area, expand Patient Module.
- Click the checkbox for "Access Encounter Pull Forward."
- Click 'Save.'
- Access "Your Name" in the navigation bar > Manage Updates.
- Ensure the update for "Encounter: Pull Forward" is set to on.
- Click 'Close.'
Logout and login to see the changes associates to these settings.
- Open a patient's encounter.
- Click 'Pull Forward.' See Example
- In the Select Encounter modal, click on the line item for the appropriate encounter.
- Today's Diagnosis: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a diagnosis and the diagnosis was set to display in the Today's Diagnosis grid, that diagnosis displays an indicator that the trigger was removed in the Auto-Dx column.
- Today's Findings: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a diagnosis, that diagnosis should be removed from the table.
- Service Trigger: If a user removes a finding that had previously triggered a service and that service is:
- Assigned to an invoice: There will be an indicator that the trigger was removed in the second column in the Performed Services grid.
- NOT assigned to an invoice: The service will be removed from the Performed Services grid.