A Distribution Center is defined as the practice location that controls the Product Catalog for locations designated as Subscribers. Subscribers are locations within the practice that have their Product Catalog controlled by the Distribution Center.
- When inventory is updated for the location that is designated as the Distribution Center, all fields within the Detail, Options, and Attributes tabs are also updated for the Subscriber locations. However, inventory quantities and selections are location specific and are NOT updated.
- Access Admin > General > Locations > open the location for the distribution center > Distribution Center.
- Check the box for "Location is a distribution center."
- A column for Distribution Center Subscribers displays after step two is completed. Click the checkbox for each practice location that is to be a subscriber.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to these settings.