The most common reasons data does not save in an encounter are:
- Loss of internet connection.
- The encounter tab is closed, the patient file is closed, or the user logs out before proceeding to another screen within the same encounter. Data entered within a screen is not saved until another screen in that encounter is selected or 'Next' is clicked.
- RevolutionEHR is open and running in another browser window on the same computer.
- Two people have accessed the same screen of the same encounter at the same time and are both attempting to make changes. In this scenario, the first user to click 'Next' or access another screen will have their data saved. The second user will not see the changes by the first user and could over-ride some findings resulting in the appearance of lost data.
- If you have accessed a screen that has an Update or Save Changes button, the button must be selected before navigating away from the screen.