Procedures that do not have a LOINC code can be entered using a generic code. Use the code 70946-9, Ancillary eye tests, and provide information in the description field for information about the test ordered. LOINC codes can be researched at the following link http://search.loinc.org/, we recommend trying multiple versions of your search as descriptions could be different than common verbiage.
Articles in this section
- Ancillary Participant
- Assign Previous Care Plan Items in Plan Screen
- Best Practice for Fill-in Doctor
- Can I chart before starting an appointment?
- Cancel an Encounter After It Has Been Started
- Canceled an Encounter in Error
- Change Encounter Type After the Appointment Has Been Started
- Clear Test Data
- Common Abbreviations within RevolutionEHR
- Encounter Data Not Saving