Procedures that do not have a LOINC code can be entered using a generic code. Use the code 70946-9, Ancillary eye tests, and provide information in the description field for information about the test ordered. LOINC codes can be researched, we recommend trying multiple versions of your search as descriptions could be different than common verbiage.
Articles in this section
- Ancillary Participant
- Assign Previous Care Plan Items in Plan Screen
- Best Practice for Fill-in Doctor
- Can I chart before starting an appointment?
- Cancel an Encounter After It Has Been Started
- Canceled an Encounter in Error
- Change Encounter Type After the Appointment Has Been Started
- Change Provider On Exam
- Clear Test Data
- Common Abbreviations within RevolutionEHR