- Click the RevIntegrator icon on your desktop and log in using your regular RevolutionEHR username and password.
- The left side of the screen displays a list of the patients that are currently in your office. Note: The encounter has been started but not yet completed. If an encounter is started after RevIntegrator has been started, click 'Refresh.'
- Select the patient from the left side and select the device currently being used from the right side. Click 'Capture Data.'
- RevIntegrator will wait for data to be sent by the device (which usually takes an action by the user to tell the device to send the information). Once the data has been received, a preview of that data displays. Review the data. If needed, click 'Re-Capture,' or, 'Send to Revolution.'
- Test data is sent to the appropriate patient encounter and test as defined for each device. If you are currently on the screen that includes the test being performed, click 'Refresh' to view the data that was captured.
We recommend reviewing the following articles: