RevolutionEHR contains information that is required to configure the setup for RevIntegrator.
- Access Admin > General > Locations. Within the Location Listing, make a note of the location number assigned to your location.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Partner Integrations.
- In the Device Interfaces section, if RevIntegrator has not been enabled, click 'Enable.' Note: This action will generate your username and password for RevIntegrator.
- Double-click the RevIntegrator icon on your desktop.
- The first time you open the software, from the Login screen, click 'Connection Settings.'
- In the Connection Settings modal, click the radio button beside US Production.
- Return to RevolutionEHR and copy the username and password obtained in step #3.
- Return to RevIntegrator and paste the username and password you copied.
- Click 'Save.'
- The Login screen displays again. Enter your (regular) RevolutionEHR username and password.
- Follow the instructions for Add Device. Note: Similar instructions may be available within your specific device instructions.
We recommend reviewing the following articles: