RevolutionEHR contains information that is required to configure the setup.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Partner Integrations > Device Interfaces.
- If RevIntegrator has not been enabled, highlight the line-item, and click 'Enable.'
- Make a note of the User Name and Password.
- Access Admin > General > Locations. Within the Location Listing, make a note of the location number assigned to your location.
- Double-click the RevIntegrator icon on your desktop.
- The first time you open the software, from the Login screen, click 'Connection Settings.'
- In the Connection Settings modal, click the radio button beside US Production.
- Enter the Username, Password, and Location ID (obtained in steps 1-4).
- Click 'Save.'
- The Login screen displays again. Enter your (regular) RevolutionEHR username and password.
- Follow the instructions for Add Device. Note: Similar instructions may be available within your specific device instructions.
We recommend reviewing the following articles: