RevIntegrator for Barcode Printing offers a more efficient and effective way to print labels. The barcode printing integration uses free software that runs on your computer and allows label information to be sent directly to the label printer. This creates labels with UPCs that are readable by a scanner, eliminates the need to format a PDF, enables ‘one-click’ print, and offers the ability to print labels in a batch.
Godex G300 TT364
Godex EZ2350i TT368
Datamax E-4205A TT368TL. This model requires a resin thermal transfer ribbon which is not included with the printer and must be ordered separately.
TT364, TT368, TT368 TL, TT368 TL - no retail price.
RevIntegrator for Barcode Printing is installed software, the following requirements are necessary for the download:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8 / Vista; Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- Memory Requirements: 50M of RAM available.
- Hard Disk Requirements: 10M available disk space.
- Click to Download
- RevIntegrator for Barcode Printing Toolkit install displays, click 'Next.'
- Select Install Folder screen displays, if necessary, change the folder, click 'Next.'
- Confirm Installation screen displays, click 'Next.'
- Once successfully installed, RevIntegrator for Barcode Printing Toolkit automatically opens and runs in the background.