The following labels are compatible with the barcode printers:
- TT368TL - no retail price
- Labels print according to the settings for the location that is displayed within the system's navigation bar. Ensure the appropriate location is displayed before continuing.
- Access Inventory > Products.
- Select the practice location within the Location dropdown menu.
- Search for and open a product > Inventory tab.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the grid for the label you want to print. Note: If the item is not listed in the grid, click 'Add Item' to add.
- Select Print Label. As noted in step #1, the label prints according to the label configuration settings for the practice indicated within the system's navigation bar.
- Access Reports > Inventory > Inventory and/or Min Max.
- Select the appropriate Location from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the items using Filter or Advanced Search.
- Click 'Print Labels.' Labels will print for each item equal to the quantity found in the stock field.