The following instructions are to perform a factory reset and media calibration for the Godex G300 and GE300 label printer.
- In the Desktop program RevIntegrator for Barcode Printing, access Utilities > Printer Diagnostics.
- Select Printer settings.
- Select Godex.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults. This action inputs text (^Z) into the Raw Data - Direct field.
- Select the printer from the Select Printer dropdown list.
- Click 'Send.'
- The form feed button will cycle through colors and end with yellow.
- Follow the instructions for Media Calibration.
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold down the form feed button and continue holding while turning on the printer. Continue holding the form feed button until it flashes red.
- The calibration process runs by ejecting a label and printing status details.