The following instructions are to perform a factory reset and media calibration for the Datamax label printer.
- In the Desktop program RevolutionEHR Printing, access Utilities > Printer Diagnostics.
- Select the appropriate Datamax printer.
- Within the menu for Printer Diagnostics, access Printer Settings > Datamax > Restore Factory Defaults. Note: This action inputs characters into the Raw Data Direct field.
- Click 'Send.' Note: This action initiates a reset and takes approximately 30 seconds to reset and display a yellow light to indicate the system is ready.
- Follow the instructions for Media Calibration.
- Turn off the printer, wait 30 seconds, and turn it back on. It will take about 30 seconds for the printer to reboot.
- Press and hold the 'Play/Pause' button until the Status LED (on the left) flashes green.
- Release the 'Play/Pause' button. The printer feeds several labels and then stops.
- The Status LED now displays a solid green and the Error LED (on the right) should not display. If the Error LED is still displaying, we recommend you complete the Reset and Calibration again.