Every device manages (writes and names) files differently, but we have included general guidelines for file uploads to RevolutionEHR on the bottom of this page. Decide on a storage location for the files, then create the directory structure.
- The reason we create separate directories for Macula and Posterior Pole photos is because later we will create Configuration Profiles; mapping these photos to two different tests in the Patient's Encounter.
- Macula photos might be mapped to the Fundus test, while the other photos are mapped to the Posterior Pole test.
- Configure the device to save files into these newly created directories. Work through a test patient by capturing photos. Confirm the device is writing files to the correct directory.
- Proceed to Settings to continue with the configuration of RevIntegrator for Imaging after your file storage setup has been completed.
File Storage Location
We recommend incorporating the device's name and location into the directory name, examples include:
- On a PC in exam lane 1:
- On a PC in exam lane 2:
- On a centralized server, accessible through a mapped M:\Drive:
For more information on creating a directory and drive mapping see Sharing Network Directories.
We recommend reviewing the following articles: