RevIntegrator for Imaging automates image uploads to specific tests within an encounter. RevIntegrator for Imaging is free software that requires no special licensing or fees and can be used by any RevolutionEHR customer. It should be installed on all computers within the office. RevIntegrator for Imaging integrates with the following devices:
- Optovue, supported via ReVue or iVue software.
- Zeiss Forum
- RevIntegrator for Imaging can used with most file upload systems.
- A Supported Operating System: Windows 10 or higher, Windows Server 2012 or higher.
- A Supported PC: with an Intel-compatible x86 or x64 processor, recommended minimum of Pentium 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB RAM or more, minimum disk space of 600 MB for x86 processors or 1.5 GB for x64 processors.
- Software installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or above.
- Click to download.
- Double click RevIntegratorforImaging.msi installer. In some instances, a "User Account Control" dialog box displays - click 'Yes' to allow it to make changes to the computer.
- Note for Windows 10: A Windows SmartScreen might display a warning. Click the box beside "I understand the risk and want to run this app." Click 'Run anyway.'
- If Microsoft's .Net Framework version v4.7.2 is not installed, a dialog box displays, click 'Yes' to download and install the .Net Framework.
- An "Installation Complete" dialog box displays; click 'Close.' Note: The installation process may require a reboot of your computer. You must be temporarily logged in as a local Administrator to install and configure this software.
- Once installed RevIntegrator for Imaging automatically starts and runs when a user logs into the computer. An icon is available on the computer's desktop screen. RevIntegrator for Imaging is also available within the Start Menu under a folder for RevolutionEHR.
- During the installation process, if RevIntegrator for Imaging displays "Error 1001. InstallUtilLib.dll: Unknown error," or, if you receive an error that indicates the application could not be started, please contact Customer Support.
We recommend reviewing the following articles: