Recalls must be set up in the “Recall” category in your Care Plan Item library. If it was set up under “General” or any other category, it will not trigger the recall to be added. Also, recalls are only set the first time you sign a chart. If you unsign the chart and then add a new recall, the trigger will no longer work when you resign the chart and you will need to manually add that recall to the patient file.
Articles in this section
- Ancillary Participant
- Assign Previous Care Plan Items in Plan Screen
- Best Practice for Fill-in Doctor
- Can I chart before starting an appointment?
- Cancel an Encounter After It Has Been Started
- Canceled An Encounter In Error
- Change Encounter Type After the Appointment Has Been Started
- Change Provider On Exam
- Clear Test Data
- Common Abbreviations within RevolutionEHR