The workflow for order creation, status updates, and billing are the same as non-twelve84 orders. Each section below covers only those areas that have different processes.
- Access Orders.
- Click the + icon.
- Select twelve84.
- In the Select a Patient modal, search for and select the patient.
- In the Select an Eyeglass Rx modal, select the Rx. Note: This action will open an order with some of the fields automatically populated.
Rx, Lens, and Frame Information
- In the Frame field, type the name into the search field to view the results that match the search criteria, or, access the arrow for the dropdown menu of options.
- Lens Package: Click the radio button beside Discover or Inspire to select the lens package. Based upon the package of Discover or Inspire, only valid options for Type, Material, Photo/Polar, and AR Coating are displayed.
- Type: If the Rx is a single vision lens, Type will default to the selection of Single Vision. However, if the Rx is progressive, the radio button beside Progressive must be selected.
- Material: The material options available are dependent upon the Type selection (from step 3). Click the radio button to select the material.
- Photo/Polar: The photo/polar options available are dependent upon the Material selection (from step 4). Click the radio button to select the photo/polar option.
- AR Coating: The AR coating options available are dependent upon the Photo/Polar selection (from step 5). Click the radio button to select the AR coating option.
RevolutionEHR performs order validation before approval is applied. Validation of the order must be successful before the order is updated to Approved.
The following validation checks are performed:
- If Photochromic, Polarization, AR Coating, Scratch Coating, and/or UV is populated,
Lens and Treatment options must be active in the Product Catalog.
- Rx for the selected lenses must meet the parameter ranges provided by twelve84.
- Ship-To Address must have data entered into Address 1, City, State/Province, and Zip/Postal Code fields.
- A frame, package, and material must be selected.
Pressing the Transmit button on SmartFlow orders directly transmits the twelve84 order directly to twelve84 and updates the SmartFlow Order # within the Supplier/Distributor section.
Once the order has been transmitted, SmartFlow continuously checks for twelve84 order status updates. If there is a status change, SmartFlow automatically updates the twelve84 order status in RevolutionEHR. The workflow surrounding the statuses of Receive, Dispense, and Complete is consistent with other order types.
There are some new status values possible on your orders. If the order is open when statuses are updated, close the order and reopen to see the latest changes. All status changes are reflected in the Orders Dashboard, Order Status History, and Notes.
- Vendor Received: Indicates the order was received. The Vendor Order # field is updated by SmartFlow and represents the twelve84 order number. This order number is needed for twelve84 order troubleshooting.
- Vendor Approved: Indicates the order was approved.
- Vendor Rejected: Indicates the order was rejected. If the order is rejected, the user who created and transmitted the order will receive a task that indicates the order did not transmit. Any questions related to why the order was rejected should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: You can filter orders by Vendor Rejected status within the Orders dashboard > Advanced Search.
- Vendor Shipped: Indicates the completed order was fulfilled.