RevConnect Campaigns allows practices to provide and/or restrict access to specific employees based on User Role permissions. By default, the System Admin user role has permission to view, create, and send RevConnect Campaigns.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open a user role.
- In the Access Permissions area, expand the section for RevConnect by clicking the down arrow.
- Click the checkbox beside "View RevConnect." The View RevConnect permission must be checked for the RevConnect icon to display in the system's navigation bar.
- Click the box beside "View Campaigns" and/or "Create & Send Campaigns" as is appropriate to the user role permission(s) for your practice. See below for more detail.
- Click 'Save.'
- View Campaigns: Any employee with a user role where View Campaigns is checked will be able to see and select "Campaigns" in the navigation bar and access the module to review campaigns.
- Create & Send Campaigns: Any employee with a user role where Create & Send Campaigns is checked will be able to make changes within the Campaigns module such as create a campaign, edit a campaign, schedule and send a campaign, and delete a campaign.
- For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.