The following instructions are to correct an error received in RevolutionEHR that indicates there is a duplicate health number.
- Access Admin > Accounting > Claims > Submit Status=Error > click 'Search.'
- Expand the Submit Status column in the grid to display the message that indicates, "Error processing patient. Duplicate record error." Make a note of the patient's PHN (also referred to as health number).
- Login to the ClinicAid portal.
- Click 'Manage Patients.'
- Enter the health number you made note of in step #2.
- Select All Statuses from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'Go.' The patient with the health number you entered in step #5 displays.
- Click the edit icon (blue pencil).
- Scroll your screen to the Health and Service Information section, in the Health Number field, delete the number.
- Scroll your screen back to the top of the menu, click 'Update Patient.'
- Click 'Acknowledge and Continue.'
- Access RevolutionEHR > Admin > Accounting > Claims > search for the claim you have just processed in ClinicAid.
- Click the checkbox in the first column of the claim.
- In the Actions dropdown menu, select 'Mark for Resubmit.' This action places the claim back in Claims to Submit where it can be submitted without error.