Encounter data can be pulled forward from a prior encounter to the current encounter.
Data is pulled forward from the following screens as the default for the feature: RFV, HPI, ROS, PFSH, Orientation/Mood, Related Conditions, Interview Screens, Test screens, Assessment, Plan, Comments, MDM, Check-Out Tasks.
- Only static screens can be excluded from Pull Forward at the screen level.
- Customized Test screens (i.e. screens that you can add or remove tests), such as Visual Testing screens, cannot be excluded at the screen level, but the individual tests can be excluded at the test level. See Pull Forward Encounter - Exclude a Test.
The following instructions are to exclude a screen from pull forward.
- Access Admin > Encounters / Interviews > Encounter Screen Library.
- Select a screen category.
- Open the screen to exclude from pull forward.
- Click the checkbox for "Exclude in Pull Forward."
- Click 'Save.'