The following instructions are to create a transfer from within an opened product. It is also possible to create a transfer from within the Transfers' dashboard, see Inventory Transfer for more information.
- Access Inventory > Products > search for and open a product > Inventory.
- Click the search icon. The Inventory item Lookup displays the following information:
- The practice locations for which the employee has access.
- The practice locations that have physical inventory configured for the same UPC.
- Current inventory count and min/max information for each practice location.
- If a location has multiple entries for the same UPC, multiple results are returned for that location.
- Select the location to request the item transfer. Note: If an open transfer already exists for the location selected, the new product is added to the existing transfer. If an open transfer does not exist, a new transfer is created. See Example
- In the Inventory Transfer Request modal, input a quantity and date needed.
- Click 'Add.'
- Access Inventory > Transfers.
- Open the transfer request.
- Click 'Request Transfer.'