Physical inventory updates are automatically processed in the following situations:
- For inventory quantity on hand to reflect a change, the product must be selected from the Physical Inventory section within the Select Product Item modal.
- Access an order > Frame Information > Frame Product Selection.
- Click '+Add.'
- In the Select Product Item modal, highlight the eyeglass frame within the "Products - Eyeglass Frames" section.
- After completing step #3, the Physical Inventory displays for the highlighted item; select the item from your physical inventory. Note: This action reduces your physical inventory count.
- Within an order, the product is removed from inventory when it has been assigned to a payor. The invoice does not need to be authorized for physical inventory to be reduced.
- If the item is removed from a payor, the product is returned to inventory and the quantity on hand is increased.
- We recommend reviewing your quantity on hand periodically to ensure your physical inventory count is accurate.