You will start here when you first set up RevIntake and return to this section as necessary to make updates to the questions and workflow.
Changes to existing registration pages and questions, including making questions or pages inactive, and adding new questions can be managed here.
- Premium Registration: Patient responses are saved directly to the patient record. Completed forms are saved to the patient's Interview History. See the Quick Guide for an explanation of where other information is saved in RevolutionEHR.
If you have multiple locations you are prompted to select a location to configure.
Appointment Type Grouping
Create registration workflows based on one or more appointment types (i.e., encounter templates). Apply these groupings to pages as you build and edit your registration workflows. See Example
RevIntake Premium Registration includes a predefined standard registration form, organized by topic, and pages. See Example
- Most of the questions map directly to fields within RevolutionEHR. Therefore, changes to type and fields are not necessary.
- Many questions default to "Required." Review the questions and update to "Optional" as appropriate for your practice.
- The Insurance section includes logic requesting both Medical and Vision insurance.
Review page settings:
- See Example
- Edit the page name as desired.
- Select the appropriate workflow group or appointment types for which the page should display.
- Apply additional filters if necessary
- show page only once.
- Add a page description (optional).
Review questions and edit as desired:
- See Example
- Update the field name (what the patient sees).
- Add supporting text (optional).
- Make a question Required or Optional.
- Disable a question
- Delete a question.
- Add a field
- Select field type
- Add field (question name)
- Make question required or optional.
Save and Preview
This step allows you to see the registration form from the patient's perspective. See Example
Please review the RevIntake Product Review article for details.