You will start here when you first set up RevIntake and return to this section as necessary to make updates to the questions and workflow.
Changes to existing registration pages and questions, including making questions or pages inactive, and adding new questions can be managed here.
- Premium: Patient responses are saved directly to the patient record. Completed forms are saved to the patient's Interview History. See the Quick Guide for an explanation of where other information is saved in RevolutionEHR.
If you have multiple locations you will be prompted to select a location to configure.
Appointment Type Grouping
Create registration workflows based on one or more appointment types (i.e., encounter templates). Apply these groupings to pages as you build and edit your registration workflows.
Build your registration form from a library of questions that correspond to fields in RevolutionEHR.
- Most of the questions in the library will map directly to fields within RevolutionEHR. Therefore, changes to type and fields are not necessary.
- All questions default to "Required." Review the questions and update to "Optional" as appropriate for your practice.
- The Insurance section includes logic requesting both Medical and Vision insurance.
Work through each section:
- Edit the page name as desired.
- Select the appropriate workflow group or appointment types for which the page should display.
- Apply additional filters if necessary
- show page only once.
- Add a page description (optional).
Review questions and edit as desired:
- Update the field name (what the patient sees).
- Add supporting text (optional).
- Make a question Required or Optional.
- Delete a question.
- Add a field
- Select field type
- Add field (question name)
- Make question required or optional.
Digitize your existing forms
Upload copies of your current patient registration, medical history, policies, and consents that you would like to use with RevIntake. You may upload one page at a time or multipage files. RevIntake breaks down multiple page files into individual pages.
Forms will display in the order of the upload.
- Enter a form name for each page.
- Indicate which appointment type(s) applies to this form. Example: A HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices may only need to be presented for New Patient Encounters.
- Include notes on the form and to assist in how it will be used and also assist in converting the form. Example: Dilation waiver for patients who are pregnant do not need to be presented to male patients.
Note: RevIntake digitizes your forms within approximately two weeks of the initial upload and notifies you via email when the forms are ready.