RevIntake subscriptions include access to an iPad app for in-office registration procedures. This is not necessary if the patient has registered prior to arrival, but offers an alternative in those scenarios where the patient has not. *Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
iPad Application Download Instructions:
- Head to the App Store on an iPad.
- Enter "RevIntake" in the search bar
- Download the ‘RevIntake’ app
- Find your Location ID and Location Key in the RevIntake Dashboard
- Log in to the RevIntake Dashboard
- Select the iPad Credentials link at the top right aspect of the screen
- See Example
- Open the RevIntake app on your iPad
- Enter the credentials for the RevIntake Dashboard
Upon successful login, the RevIntake app will display all patients for the current date. Appointments are listed in chronological order.
To begin the registration process, a staff member can select the patient's name and then hand the iPad to the patient.
Status Icon Color Key
- Green indicates that the patient has completed their registration and no further action is required by the patient.
- Yellow indicates that the patient has partially completed their registration. When the patient arrives, tap the patient’s name on the iPad and hand the iPad to the patient to complete the registration.
- Lack of a color indicates the patient has not started the registration. Simply tap the patient’s name and hand the iPad to the patient, so they can complete the registration.
Note that the patient’s registration information is pushed to their record in RevolutionEHR upon successful completion of the registration process (Green status icon).