The following information provides descriptions for Guarantor, Head of Household, and Policy Holder.
- Guarantor: Financially responsible for the patient's invoices. The guarantor must be set prior to the creation of an invoice and displays as the responsible party for the patient's invoices.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Demographics > Other Information section.
- Head of Household: Responsible for communications and mailings from the practice, however, has no financial responsibility.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Family/Contacts > open or add a Family/Contact. Head of Household is enabled/disabled with a checkbox.
- Policy Holder: Person the insurance company shows as the primary subscriber. The Policy Holder must be associated to the patient as a Family Member.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Insurance > open or add a policy. Policy Holder is a field within the Basic Information section.