The Family/Contacts pod provides the ability to color code the individual family members displayed in the pod.
- The colors provide the user a quick reference to when that family member was last in for a Comprehensive Exam.
- Comprehensive Exams are denoted by a flag set on the encounter template in Administration. Within the encounter template configuration, "Is Comprehensive" must checked. Access Admin > Encounters/Interviews > Encounter Templates > open a template.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > Family/Contacts.
- Click 'Edit.'
- Click the radio button for Yes.
- The multiple fields for Date Range have default values that can be updated.
- Green highlight: Comprehensive encounters that are from 0 to 6 months.
- Blue highlight: Comprehensive encounters that are from 6 to 12 months.
- Orange highlight: Comprehensive encounters that are 12 to 24 months.
- Red highlight: Comprehensive encounters that are 24 months and greater.
- Click 'Update.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.