Appointment slots can be removed from the schedule. As you progress through the instructions, the system provides the option to remove a single occurrence or all occurrences of the slot. Removing a slot will not remove any future appointments that have been booked in the slot.
- Access Schedule > click on the slot to be removed.
- In the Appointment Slot section, click 'Delete.'
- In the Delete Occurrence modal, select either "Delete this occurrence only," or, "Delete this and all future occurrences."
- Click 'Delete.'
- If you are removing recurrences for multiple slots, complete all of your work on the same date in the schedule for consistency.
- To ensure that you are viewing all slots for that day, access the Filter in the Schedule module. In the Calendar Item Status section, check the box for "Unavailable Slots." Click 'Save.' An unavailable slot is displayed in the schedule with a red icon in the upper right corner. Unavailable slots can be edited in the same way as available slots.