If you have appointment slots created for your Schedule, an open appointment slot can easily be located by using the Search Slots feature within a New Appointment. If you are not familiar with appointment slots, access the article, "What are appointment slots?" for more information.
- Access Schedule.
- Click the '+ Appointment' button.
- In the New Appointment window.
- Input the patient name into the Patient field, using Patient Search guidelines.
- Click the person icon.
- In the Select a Patient modal, click the line item of the patient.
- In the Appt Slot field, click 'Search Slots.'
- In the Appointment Slot Search modal, complete the required fields.
- Click 'Search.'
- Within the Available Slots section, click the appointment. See Example Note: The selected slot information displays within the New Appointment window. See Example
- Complete any of the remaining fields.
- Click 'Create.'