Permission settings related to appointment slots are configured through User Roles. Permissions cannot be granted or denied to an individual.
- To prevent an individual employee from removing or deleting appointments slots, first identify that employee's user role which can be found in their employee file in Admin.
- If it is appropriate for all employees with this user role to be restricted from removing slots then update the permission for that user role.
- If it is not appropriate for all employees with this user role to be restricted from removing slots, you may want to consider creating a new user role.
- More information on User Roles can be accessed here.
- Access Admin > Employees/Roles > User Roles > open a User Role.
- Expand the Scheduling module folder.
- Uncheck the box beside Delete Slot.
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.