Permission settings related to appointment slots are configured through User Roles. Permissions cannot be granted or denied to an individual. To prevent an individual employee from removing or deleting appointments slots, first identify that employee's user role which can be found in their employee file in Administration. If it is appropriate for all employees with this user role to be restricted from removing slots then update the permission for that user role:
- Access Admin > Employees/Roles > User Roles > open a User Role.
- Click 'Edit.'
- Expand the Scheduling module folder.
- Uncheck the box beside "Delete Slot."
- Click 'Update.'
- If it is not appropriate for all employees with this user role to be restricted from removing slots, you may want to consider creating a new user role.
- More information on User Roles can be accessed here.