Emergency access allows an employee to log in to RevolutionEHR regardless of any restrictions that might be assigned to their username.
- When a user accesses the system with the emergency access process, our Access Log displays the access in a unique way.
- If an employee does not have "Allow Emergency Access" set in their employee file, they will not be allowed to log in when using the emergency URL.
- If the employee has no access restriction set within their employee file, the use of emergency access is not needed.
- Emergency access is only available through a special RevolutionEHR URL.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > Employees > search for and open an employee > Login Details.
- Click the checkbox beside "Allow Emergency Access."
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in.
- Access the emergency URL (currently unavailable in Canada):
- Input Username and Password.
- Click the checkbox for Emergency Access.
- Click 'Login.'
- The employee has access to all areas of the system without any restrictions.