The Access Log provides information on the users that have accessed the system.
- Access Reports > Administration > Access > Access Log.
- For the following fields:
- User: Do not change the default for "All Users" or select an employee name from the dropdown menu.
- Date Range: Input a beginning and ending date.
- Emergency Access: Check the box to indicate the employees that have used Emergency Access.
- Click 'Search.'
- The results grid on the left provides data for the date, user, login time, logout time, and duration in minutes. Click a line item and additional data displays in the grid on the right.
- If a user is in the system at the time the report is generated, logout and duration columns are not populated with data.
- If the user closed their browser without logging out, logout and duration columns are not populated with data.
- To export the data, click the gear icon and select 'Export.'