New employees, including providers, are added within the Admin module.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > Employees.
- Click the + icon.
- Complete all required fields, indicated with a red asterisk, within the Personal Details tab. Note: A photograph of the employee can be added using a webcam or by uploading a jpg, gif, or png formatted picture.
- Access the Login Details tab.
- Username: The format for employee's username is specific to your practice. However, the username will be searched throughout the RevolutionEHR system to ensure there are no duplicates.
- Temporary Password and Confirm Temporary Password: Input the temporary password and type in again to confirm. The employee is required to change their password the first time they login using the temporary password.
- Allow Emergency Access: If the box is checked, the employee is allowed to login to the system outside of the times indicated in the Login Restrictions.
- Login Restrictions: This area allows the practice to restrict the employee's access to RevolutionEHR. e.g., If an employee works T-W-Th, 8a to 1p, their access can be restricted to only those hours. See Example
- Access the User Roles tab. Check the appropriate user role(s).
- Access Location Access.
- In the Primary Location field, select the practice location from the dropdown menu.
- In the Accessible Locations section, check the box for each location the employee can access.
- Access the Preferences tab. Default settings are setup, change as appropriate.
- If the employee is a provider, access the Provider Details tab (if they are not a provider, skip this step).
- Check the box for "Employee is also a provider."
- In the Provider Type field, select from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Display Color for the schedule.
- Description: Input the provider's bio information and credentials. This is an optional field. Notice there is a checkbox to indicate the bio and provider's photograph display within RevolutionPHR's customer portal.
- Refer to Provider Signature on Prescriptions for details on the Signature section.
- Complete all Provider ID's that are appropriate for this employee.
- Access External System IDs. Update as appropriate to this employee.
- Click 'Save.'
The following article may also be helpful to ensure your new employee has access to the schedule.