If you have difficulty with the scanning integration on a Mac computer, follow the steps below.
- Remove the old Dynamsoft software:
- Access Finder > Applications > Drag and drop the old Dynamsoft software to the trashcan.
- Log out of RevolutionEHR (if logged in) and then clear your browser’s cache.
- Restart your computer. Note: If you are familiar with the Open Activity Monitor application you can use that to delete all instances of Dynamsoft Service.
- Login to RevolutionEHR.
- Open the Scan page.
- You should be prompted to install the plugin, (complete the process).
- Close the scan page and logout, then login and it should work.
- In some situations it will be beneficial to find the Dynamsoft Service application and manually launch it. Login to RevolutionEHR again and launch the scan page (access Finder > Applications > Launch).