RevPayments is a credit card processing integration that allows practices to process credit card transations (e.g. payments, refunds, and voids) directly within RevolutionEHR. to use this integration, the practice will need to enroll with Global Payments Integrated (GPI). Click here to fill out the registration form to start the sign up process. If you have specific questions before signing up with GPI, please complete the registration link above. You will will be contacted by a RevolutionEHR representative and they will answer your questions before connecting you to GPI for sign up.
In preparation for using RevPayments, ensure the appropriate people in your practice have the correct permission setting to use RevPayments. These permissions are configured in User Roles.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open a user role.
- In the Access Permissions area, expand Accounting Module.
- Enable the following as appropriate to the user role:
- Void Credit Card Payment via Payment Processor
- Refund Credit Card via Payment Processor
- Void Credit Card Refund via Payment Processor
- Click 'Save.' Note: Complete this process for all user roles that need access.
Once you are enrolled with RevPayments and have completed the onboarding process with GPI, you will be contacted by a representative from GPI to complete the following setup within Vendors/Partners in RevolutionEHR.
A GPI representative will assist you in completing the information within this area. After setup is complete, the practice should only update the Card Reader(s) section unless instructed to do so by a GPI representative.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > RevPayments.
- Open the appropriate location. Note: The locations that display in this grid are the locations the user has been assigned to that do not have another payment processor enabled. If a location is not displaying, a message displays at the top of the grid that indicates the reason.
- Complete all required fields.
- MOTO Service Account fields: These fields are used for Mail Order/Telephone Order payments when a card is not present.
- Retail Service Account fields: These fields are used for payments with a card reader when a card is present.
- In the Card Reader(s) section, click '+ Add.'
- In the Card Reader modal, input Name and Host Name. Note: The information in the Name field displays in the Receive Payment screen, thus, should contain a description of the reader that the user will recognize, e.g. Front Desk 1, Optical, Billing.
- Click 'Ok.' Note: Repeat steps #4-#6 for additional card readers. All card readers are displayed within the Card Reader(s) section. See Example
- Click 'Save.' Note: If this is the first time information has been added to the location, the system will automatically update the location setting to "Enabled" within the grid. The location must be enabled to access all the features associated with RevPayments. See Example