Consignment frames can be added to your product catalog.
- Complete the instructions for Add a New Product.
- Open the product that was added in step #1.
- Access the Inventory tab.
- Click 'Add Item.'
- In the Add Physical Inventory modal, complete required fields.
- Ensure you do NOT check the box for Stocked. This allows you to sell a consignment frame without having to continually add one back into inventory. It will stay at one after every sale.
- Click the appropriate Add button.
Note: Consignment frames will be present on the Accounting Sales report; they will not be present on the Inventory Sales report.