In addition to the registration pages such as Demographics, Insurance, RFV, etc., you may create registration pages that will house your current consents and policies via the RevIntake Settings Portal.
The RevIntake Settings Portal can be found at settings.revintake.com OR you may access the Settings Portal via the RevIntake Dashboard > Settings menu > Settings Portal link.
Note: Once added or edited via the Settings Portal, the support team must complete an additional step to update your final registration PDF.
To create a new page login to the RevIntake Settings Portal > Action > Registration/Intake > Scroll to bottom of page:
- Add New Step
- Name the step (i.e., HIPAA)
- Select Consent and policy as the Page Type
- Select the appropriate workflow group or appointment types for which the page should display.
- Apply additional filters if necessary
- show page only once.
- Add a page description (optional).
- Copy and Paste text from the consent into the text box
- See Example
- All pages with Page Type marked as Consent and policy will have a signature populate on the PDF
- The patient will only be required to sign once at the end of the intake process. Please consider including this information at the end of the consent. (e.g., By signing at the end of the intake process, you are agreeing to the terms in this paperwork.)
- If your forms need images and/or multiple initials or signatures, not just text, you may want to have our RevIntake team digitize the forms. Keep in mind this process is labor intensive on the back end and will cause delay with the form being available right away.
- This can be done by uploading your current form.
- See Example