The following information refers to settings within the Admin module that need to be verified within your system before starting RevConnect.
- Access Admin > General > Basic Information. Review the information for accuracy, update if necessary.
- Access Admin > General > Locations.
- Open the location.
- Verify within the Details tab that the information in sections for Basic Information and Contact Information is accurate, update if necessary.
- Access Admin > Encounters / Interviews > Encounter Templates.
- Review the "Is Comp." column. For encounters you want Recares sent, "Yes" must be noted in the column.
- Open an encounter template without a "Yes" in the column that needs to be updated.
- Check the box for "Is Comprehensive."
- Click 'Save.' Note: This setting will apply to future encounters, contact Customer Support for assistance with updating encounters already in the system.