Access Demographics within the patient's file to review the Communication Opt-in settings section. The following information pertains to the settings and how they affect RevConnect.
- If the Opt-in section is completely blank, this is an automatic opt-in for RevConnect.
- The Opt-in column displays all Yes's enabled. All communication options available within RevConnect are sent to the patient.
- The Opt-in column displays all Yes's enabled, and, the Opt Out checkbox(es) are enabled.
- If the field for the communication type does not have information input, the system will not be able to send that notification. e.g. If a cell number is not provided, a text message cannot be sent.
- If the checkbox for Opt out is checked, that type of communication will not be sent.
- Opt-in for General must have Yes enabled for patients to receive a birthday message.