The RevConnect Registration Information screen is used to register a phone number used for text messaging. Entering information in this screen does not initiate the subscription process. If you have not yet signed up for RevConnect, you must first contact Sales to subscribe to RevConnect.
Note: The RevConnect Registration Information tab is not available in Canada.
The following instructions should not be completed until after you have signed up for RevConnect.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > RevConnect Registration Information. See Example
- All fields are required and information must be entered for the screen to save.
- Legal Business Name of Practice
- Practice Legal Business FEIN (NO DASHES OR SPACES)
- Practice Website URL: The URL must begin with one of the following:
- If you do not have a website, a URL for your business' social media page can be input into the field. If website or social media presence URL is not available, a URL that is proof of your business' existence is required, e.g. Google Business, Yelp, Yellow Pages.
- Business Type
- Company Type: If you select Public in this field, two additional fields display. See Example
- Stock Exchange
- Stock Ticker Symbol
- Click 'Save.'