Employee access to RevConnect is controlled within User Roles in Admin. By default, access permission has only been given to the System Administrator user role.
- Access Admin > Employee/Roles > User Roles > open a user role > click the arrow RevConnect.
- Click the checkbox beside the appropriate access options:
- View RevConnect: Must be selected to give access at any level of RevConnect.
- View Dashboard: Controls access to RevConnect Dashboard.
- View Settings: Allows RevConnect settings to be viewed but not altered.
- Edit Settings: Allows user to edit RevConnect settings.
- Copy Locations: Allows user to copy settings from one location to any other location within a practice.
- View Campaigns: Allows access to view campaigns.
- Create & Send Campaigns: Allows user to create and send campaigns.
- Click 'Save.'
When a user role is provided access to RevConnect, the RevConnect component screen is available within the patient's file. See Example